It’s been a minute since I posted a recipe. Some of you might think I can’t cook because all the recipes I’ve shared so far require no cooking but those of you who follow me on Instagram and have seen my live cooking videos will beg to differ. Enough rambling, let’s get right into it!
For this recipe, I used condiments from Italia Regina.it a luxury online food shop selling the finest Italian produce at reasonable prices. The aspect that lured me in was the EU-wide free delivery (and there’s no spending threshold).
Best served as a side to a succulent steak or a vegetarian quiche; this recipe serves 2-3 people.
- Feta 50g
- Sundried tomatoes x5
- Kidney beans 6 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tsp
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Wash the spinach
- Cut each of the sundried tomatoes into 3 pieces
- Crumble the feta
- Toss the spinach, feta, sundried tomatoes and kidney beans into a bowl
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top
- Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Finally, top it off by squeezing a drop of lemon juice.